China Neican keeps you informed on Chinese current affairs with briefs and analyses, translations, digests, guides and other resources.
Thousands of policymakers, researchers, journalists and business professionals worldwide turn to us to help them decode China issues. They trust us to tell them what is really happening in China and why.
As a Neican subscriber, you will gain access to:
- Briefs: clear and concise analysis of Chinese current affairs.
- Translations of key Chinese language documents.
- Digests listing new China-related publications:
- China Analysis Digest (weekly): analysis & commentary along with a recommended reading list.
- China Scholarship Digest (monthly): academic research.
- Official China Digest (monthly): official policy documents, speeches, meeting readouts, etc.
- Guest posts: analysis and commentary by expert guests.
- Docs: a collection of new Party and state documents.
- Guides, Notes, and Q&A posts.
- Australia-China: writings and translations on bilateral issues.
- Neican Community: our exclusive community chat group.
What our readers say:
"Finding a complex and changing China hard to grasp? China Neican is the solution." — Louise Edwards
"Adam and Yun find the signal in the noise, and deliver smart analysis about what matters in China now." — Daniel Mattingly
"Neican stands out as a source of thoughtful, unexpected, and objective analysis." — Jude Blanchette
"China Neican is a breath of fresh air...Yun and Adam demonstrate a rare combination of policy experience, academic credibility, native bilingualism, and a passion for knowing China." — Bates Gill
"China Neican fills an essential gap for a world struggling to understand the dynamics of a changing China. It is essential reading." — Allan Gyngell
"China Neican is outstanding in its coverage. It is the resource that I turn to first. It is literally invaluable." — Jocelyn Chey
"China Neican is indispensable...I never miss an issue." — Brendan Sargeant
"In Neican, Yun and Adam have created a uniquely valuable resource for anyone interested in contemporary China." — Linda Jaivin
"If you want to know what’s going on in the highest echelons of Chinese policy making...there’s no better place to start than Neican." — Jane Golley
We hope you join us on a journey to understand China!
Adam Ni, Co-Founder & Publisher | Yun Jiang, Co-Founder & Editor | Katharina Ni, Designer
Comments, suggestions & pitches? firstname.lastname@example.org
Support enquiries? email@example.com
Media enquiries? firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the publisher: email@example.com (Adam is always available to subscribers)