Date range: September 5-12, 2022
Sources scanned: 122
Publications: 152 (English), 30 (Chinese)
China Media Project
- Make the Green Serve China: PRC Influence Operations Target International Environmentalism
- The Russia-India-China Trilateral After Ukraine: Will Beijing Take the Lead?
- The PLA’s Military Diplomacy in Advance of the 20th Party Congress
- Will the Xi Jinping Leadership Take Up Reformist Policies After the 20th Party Congress?
- Are Cross-Strait Relations Dead?
- Isabella M. Weber on inflation, deglobalization, China, and more
- A Big Payoff from US-China Climate Coordination
Wall Street Journal
- ASEAN Members Speak Up on Taiwan
- China During the Global Food Crisis
- Strategic Retreat: Russia Cedes Influence to China, U.S. in Southeast Asia
- Wolf Warrior Diplomacy Undermines China’s International Reputation
East Asia Forum
- China sanctions might ferry the UK into hot water
- Australia gasses up energy security concerns
- Indo-Pacific vision that promises peace and prosperity
- Japan’s stance on the Taiwan Strait
- The Tories talk the talk on China
- Cambodia’s Ream naval base attracts competing patrons
Andrew Batson's Blog
Pearls and Irritations
- The Defence Strategic Review: We should regard the Taiwan issue as one for us to ‘sit out’
- The Defence Strategic Review: Will it question the China phobia that currently holds sway?
- We have to learn to co-exist with China
- What a contrast in professionalism and civility. The 7/30 Report
- Uyghurs and the Bachelet report
News & Magazines
- America Could Lose the Tech Contest With China
- How America Can Make Industrial Policy Work
- Time to Rethink America’s Nuclear Strategy
- China’s government bites down on expensive mooncakes
- Xi Jinping will at last venture abroad again
- Public patience with zero-covid is wearing thin in China
- Zero-covid is making it tougher for Chinese strivers to get ahead
- How a 300-Year-Old Dictionary Birthed China’s Comic Sans
- In 2022, China’s Students Are Struggling to Cope. So Are Their Teachers.
- Our Unuttered Love
- When Translation Misleads
- Can China Fix Its Broken Housing Market?
- A Multigenerational Family of Immigrants
- The Sweet Earth
- China’s Weepy Headline Problem
- Will Manhattan’s Chinatown Lose Its Barbershops?