China Analysis Digest #76
A weekly curated list of new China-related analyses.
Date range: October 3-10, 2022
Sources scanned: 122
Publications: 176 (English), 29 (Chinese)
Reading the China Dream
- Zhang Weiwei on Color Revolutions
- Chen Ping on America's Global Strategy
- Lü Dewen on the Taishan Beating Incident
- From One to Ten and Back Again — 10 October 2022
- China’s Highly Consequential Political Silly Season (Part I)
- ‘For’ برای — in Memory of Lee Yee
China Media Project
- Xi Jinping Thought on Diplomacy: Roadmap to Global Leadership?
- Exploring the Domestic Foundations of Chinese Economic Sanctions: The Case of Australia
- The PLA’s Military Diplomacy in Advance of the 20th Party Congress (Part Two)
- The Fourth Taiwan Strait Crisis: What did the August Exercises Around Taiwan Accomplish?
- China’s Interests in Afghanistan One Year After the U.S. Withdrawal
Australian Financial Review
- Don’t ignore China’s big problem amid market madness
- Economic squeeze – not naval might – is key to Taiwan’s security