China Analysis Digest #86
A weekly curated list of new China-related analyses.
Date range: December 26, 2022 - January 02, 2023
Sources scanned: 122
Publications: 99 (English), 30 (Chinese)
- Chinese Time — More New Ghosts, Same Old Dreams
- As If: Australia-China at Fifty
- 華表 huabiao — Red Rising, Red Eclipse
- New Sinology in 1964 and 2022
- Tedium Continued — Mao more than ever
- Finland and the Demise of China’s Polar Silk Road
- China Makes a Move in the Middle East: How Far Will Sino-Arab Strategic Rapprochement Go?
- The Caribbean and U.S.-China Strategic Competition: Next Phase of the New Cold War?
- China-Pakistan Relations: The “All-Weather” Partnership Navigates Stormy Times
New York Times
- Reforming Sino-American Cultural Exchange for the Better
- China-EU Stability Likely
- Why the Silence on China at Summit?
- China’s Role as Peacemaker